Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children. ~Chuck Swindoll


Friday, March 20, 2009

Sara Comer


In other news, while in TN we learned that my beloved Aunt Sara passed away. I want to take a moment to reflect on her and document how special she is. Since I can remember, I have always admired Aunt Sara. I hope to become more like her. She was a kind wonderful Southern Lady in all respects. Her home was filled with warmth and welcoming. She didn't mind letting me as a little girl wander and explore all the trinkets and treasures she had stored on various shelves and in drawers. Because of her hospitality, Independence Day will forever be my very favorite holiday. She always made me, and everyone in her presence feel so very special. I will treasure her memory always.


While in VA, Max got to meet a bunch of cousins! He seemed to especially love Will! (Sorry he pulled your hair so hard, Will!) I didn't have my camera with me, so I hope my family will share some more pictures of this trip! (Especially since Max was sleeping when the big family photo was taken!)

No comments: