Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children. ~Chuck Swindoll


Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Max's First Day of Preschool!





After much hype, and talking up preschool as much as possible, the day finally arrived.  Alexis and I took Max to Christ Baptist Preschool for his first day today.  He got dressed, brushed his teeth and ate breakfast so nicely.  He got into the car quickly.  I am so proud of my "preschool boy".  Today only, we walked Max into his classroom.  He did not want to leave his backpack on his hook.  I decided to let Miss Laura and Miss Mary handle that!  He told me to wait in the car with Alexis till he came out and gave me a hug.  As I left, he was showing Miss Mary how his backpack lights up!   I hope he has a great day today.  It is so strange to only have one child playing in the house this morning where there used to be three!

No comments: