Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children. ~Chuck Swindoll


Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Valentine, Riley Alexander Ferguson




This was probably my favorite Valentine's Day ever.  Riley arrived at 11:05 am on 2/14/13.  He weighed in at 8 lbs 15 ozs, 21 1/2 inches long.  He was delivered by Dr. Anderson.  At my last OB appointment, Dr. Anderson said he could get the baby out within 5 minutes.  He had him out in 4.  He did a great job with the surgery, and we both recovered well.  After a couple days of consideration, and almost naming the baby Jaxson Riley, we finally settled on Riley Alexander.  Max and Alexis fell in love at first site. I am so blessed with my THREE babies.  Darrell is an amazing daddy.  He takes super care of all of us. 

No comments: