Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children. ~Chuck Swindoll


Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A looong time coming

I know, I know! It has been almost 1 1/2 years since my last post. Since my Christmas post 2010, a lot has happened to the little Ferguson family. Darrell is still working away as an estimator for True 2 Form. I am still enjoying my job as Mommy, but doubled my workload by adding a new baby to the mix. Alexis Reagan was born 3/31/11 and we just enjoyed her 1st birthday! (pictures forthcoming) Max is growing like a weed. He has been involved in MOPS and Awana Cubbies this year. He is very vocal about not liking either, but evidence suggests otherwise! We are very proud of him for reciting his memory verse every week! Rather than spending a whole year and 1/2 creating new posts, I am just going to upload a few highlights of the year, and I promise to TRY to update this monthly as a new phase of my life...getting it together and mastering the role of CEO of The Ferguson Family!

No comments: