Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children. ~Chuck Swindoll


Friday, May 24, 2013

Muffins with Mom and Kindergarten Orientation







 I am out of order which for anyone who knows me knows it is bothering me.  May 8th was a busy day for Max and Mommy!  We had muffins with mom.  Yes - I did cry a little.  And Kindergarten Orientation,  Yes, I did cry again.  It was hard to go from one to the other in one day!  Max made a hand towel with his handprint on it for me - so sweet!!  We had muffins and hot tea.  The children sang to us (all but Max who is adamant he does not sing other people's songs).  After preschool, we went to his new kindergarten.  We met his principal and teacher.  I was impressed with both of them.  We also toured the school and ate lunch in the cafeteria.  Max liked his school, but seemed overwhelmed.  He said he thinks it is too big.  I told him that he wouldn't have to go to all those places everyday, and that seemed to help.

No comments: