Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children. ~Chuck Swindoll


Monday, September 16, 2013

What's in a lady's purse?

Men have been asking this question for ages, yet actually learning the answer strikes fear in their hearts.  Gentleman, what is in a lady's purse? 

 
Pickle Slices and a peach wedge.
 
 
I had put the children to bed, and went to straighten up the house, when I came across my sweet daughter's purse.  The little moments of parenthood like this bless my heart beyond measure.  I love the treasures left behind by a little someone so busy shopping, fighting pirates, driving school buses, becoming cowboys, or princesses.  I ponder what was going through their little minds as they put things in their purses, or backpacks.  What were they pretending when they built their towers, stacked their blocks, or tied their toys together?  Choose to see the adventures, not the messes and you too will receive this blessing!
 
~Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."  Matthew 19:14

No comments: