Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children. ~Chuck Swindoll


Tuesday, July 30, 2013

...and Now. First glimpse of Max in Kindergarten!

Here's my big boy on his first day!  I can't believe he actually allowed me to take pictures.  I am so proud of him!  He marched right in his class, put his things in a cubbie, and went to sit down and color.  The first thing he colored in school?  A picture of his dog, Maizy!  He told me he was ready for me to go and gave me a kiss.  When I arrived to pick him up, he emerged from his class quite happy.  He lingered to speak to one of his new classmates.  His teacher said he did great!  She even gave him a hug and kiss on the top of his head.  He did say he didn't have enough time at lunch to eat his special surprise...a cookie.  He also forgot to bring his lunchbox home.   I am sure he will get it all figured out.  All in all, I believe I will declare his first day success!








No comments: