Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children. ~Chuck Swindoll


Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My little guy is going to Kindergarten

In a blink they grow up.  I remember when he took his first breath.  I remember naming him (eventually!).  I remember his first steps.  I remember his first skinned knee.  All these things happened yesterday.  Or so it seems.  My first born, the one who made me a mother, Maxwell David Ferguson is in school.   Where did the past five years go?  I find myself questioning everything I have done as a mother up to this point.  Was it enough to prepare him for this day?  Will he rise to the occasion?  Will he be the respectful little gentleman he should be?  Will he have fun?  Will he find the cookie in his lunch box?  Will his teacher read the little note I wrote him so he knows I am thinking of him today?  Does he feel my love?  I*MISS*HIM*  Here is my fella before he became a big Kindergartener!









 

No comments: